100 beginning sound and sight word lessons inspired by Charlotte Mason's ideas on teaching reading using the McGuffey Revised Eclectic Primer, lessons 1-26. Volume 2 will be released shortly! What you get in this bundle:
- A digital copy of the lesson plan book, which includes detailed, simple, scripted, step-by-step lessons tailored for you.
- A digital copy of the phonics and sight word flashcards (188 total).
- A digital copy of the word cut-outs (enough to build one sentence at a time, per lesson).
- A digital copy of extra letter tiles (3 of each capital letter, 3 of each lower case consonant, 5 or each vowel-except “a” for which there are 10).
Copy and paste this link in your browser to view a sample lesson: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxpc2om6ytswyo3/Sample%20Lessons.pdf?dl=0
IMPORTANT! Be sure you can also collect or purchase these items separately for your lessons:
- A slate (personal chalk or dry erase board)
- Chalk or dry erase marker and eraser
- Movable alphabet (I recommend a set with multiples of each letter)
- Sand tray (a Tupperware with salt work well)
- A notebook and pencil
- Index card box or rubber band to hold your flashcards
- A copy of the McGuffey REVISED Eclectic Primer (a link to the free public domain version is inside the lesson book)
*Due to the digital nature of this product, no returns or exchanges are accepted.